Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by zulhisham abu nawar <ij...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/06 15:03:32 UTC

How to running cocoon after lenya installed on my server??

How to running cocoon after i already running lenya
--
::)- mister ijoi

Re: How to running cocoon after lenya installed on my server??

Posted by zulhisham abu nawar <ij...@gmail.com>.
On 1/9/06, zulhisham abu nawar <ij...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 1/7/06, Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net> wrote:
> > zulhisham abu nawar wrote:
> >
> > >How to running cocoon after i already running lenya
> > >

> > Can you explain more want you want to do?
> i already installed lenya 1.2.4 with cocoon 2.1.7 and jakarta tomcat
> 5.0.28. So now what should i do to install cocoon and at the same time
> my lenya can run too

additional info...im using mac os X and JAVA_HOME=/usr

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
zulhisham abu nawar wrote:

>tq..my cocoon and lenya are running..

Great! :-)

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.

Re: How to running cocoon after lenya installed on my server??

Posted by zulhisham abu nawar <ij...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.

Posted by zulhisham abu nawar <ij...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.