Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/01 00:24:48 UTC

Re: jasper snapshot moved ?

On 10/31/06, Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org> wrote:

> If you do it, you can publish the real 6.0.0 jars, since they're out.
> It's only an alpha, but there's a matching tag in svn, so it's
> definitely more maintainable.

The 6.0.0 jars can go in the rsynced Maven repository after it passes
a vote.  I commented on the other thread, the only vote I've seen was
on the release plan.

Have the poms been written yet?  [1]  I got away with minimal
generated poms for the EL jar snapshots, since they have no
dependencies.  Do any of the other 6.0.0 jars have required
dependencies?

[1] pom == project object model, the xml file that goes along with
each artifact.  For more than you wanted to know, see
http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/jw-05-2006/jw-0529-maven.html

--
Wendy