Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Aurelien <au...@fractals.be> on 2001/10/04 10:05:35 UTC

nested logicsheets

Hi,

I have designed a centralized session tracking system (server-side)
which works with J2EE: gatekeeper. gatekeeper tries to make sure only
one person at a time is using the same session by changing a requestID
value at each request. The mechanism is well suited for a situation
where the particular servlet engine serving successive request is
unpredictable (ie it is overkill if there's only one servlet engine).

Other EJB's provide methods that serve data, for possibly complex
requests.

I'd like to have both type of EJB's collaborating in XSP pages. I'd
construct taglibs for both gatekeeper and another type of EJB's, which
I'd group under the name "infokiosk". Ideally, I'd have XSP pages like
this:

<infokiosk:getMatchScore matchId="4321">
   <infokiosk:guard>
     <gatekeeper:checkUser sessionId="34JKJ4334JITG4350"
requestId="80GHQH2453KDFH4"/>
   </infokiosk:guard>
</infokiosk:getMatchScore>

How do I implement such a thing ? Is it my logicsheet's responsibility
to nest the embedded tags, or is there some automatic handling of those
situations ?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Aurélien