Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rainer Jung <ra...@kippdata.de> on 2009/01/02 21:54:39 UTC

Module enable defaults for trunk

Hi,

I compiled a list of our defaults for the enablement of modules on trunk
(attached).

I think some modules should change. There is a nice "default" setting,
that will enable a module when "--enable-modules=all" is used.

Some of the new modules (and filters) use this default, like mod_sed,
some other older modules still stick to "no" (not even enabled with all)
like mod_proxy.

Any suggestions for changing the enablement status of some modules?

Regards,

Rainer