Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by William Ennis <co...@icloud.com.INVALID> on 2020/04/12 16:58:00 UTC

Option to Google Products

Hello,

I’m looking for an option to Google products.  I am not a business user so I only make use of a few Google products such as Gmail, Google Doc and Google Sheets.  I am also a senior citizen  which makes means I don’t use a lot of the various program available to me and I use Apple products (Mac OS and iOS) on my devices.

If you think Apache Open Office is not a good option for me that’s OK.

Thank you

Re: Option to Google Products

Posted by Felmon Davis <da...@union.edu>.
On Sun, 12 Apr 2020, Julian THOMAS wrote:

> AOO is a good choice for a mac [there's no iOS app] but in both
> Macos and iOS you have the included free apps pages, keynote, and
> numbers.
>
> Not sure what you mean by 'an option to google products'.

he means 'alternative to'.

fjd

--
Felmon Davis

Re: Option to Google Products

Posted by Julian THOMAS <Jt...@jt-mj.net>.
AOO is a good choice for a mac [there's no iOS app]  but in both Macos and iOS you have the included free apps pages,  keynote,  and numbers.

Not sure what you mean by 'an option to google products'.
Sent from JT's Ipad