Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by "V. Trizna" <Vi...@uclouvain.be> on 2012/03/20 17:53:13 UTC

Recording problem

Hello,

To reply to my own question about a problem recording posted here :

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-openmeetings-user/201203.
mbox/%3c003701cd05e9$196c01c0$4c440540$@uclouvain.be%3e

I changed the field 'flvrecording_metadata_id' to 'null' in the
'flvrecording_metadata' table.  Now it works, I can record and save as flv
or avi but the video is really choppy, is this normal or is there a
parameter that can be set to make the recording smoother ?

I still have a last problem, I have no sound in my recorded file.  I'm sure
my mic is functioning, the other people hear me loud and clear in the room.

I checked in the R5\webapps\openmeeting\streams\11  folder and found the wav
file (11mb) but there is no sound. So the problem must be the sound
recording but I'm not sure where to search. Could it be a codec problem or
something ?

Thank you for all your work,

Vital,