Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Jim Marino <jm...@myromatours.com> on 2007/02/24 03:38:05 UTC

Spring extension release

I've just checked in an update to the Spring extension that supports
the latest kernel. As there are only a few odds and ends to clean up
before I think it supports most of the Spring SCA 1.0 spec, I would
like to start preparing for a release of the extension. I think we
can do this following on the kernel alpha release. One thing that
would help is if the contribution subsystem can be in place by then.
Could people working on  that give a brief description where that
stands? It's not a pre-req since the standalone runtime will
accommodate the extension, but it would be a nice-to-have capability.

I think we should also consider releasing several other extensions
(separately, but following on the alpha release) including
potentially the JPA extension and the journal-based conversational
store. What do people think?

Jim

RE: Spring extension release

Posted by Meeraj Kunnumpurath <m....@hotmail.co.uk>.
Cool.

Once I get the work I am doing on the slave side of federation out of way, I
can port the groovy component type to 1.0 and also look at a JXTA binding
based on the stuff we have been working on for discovery.

Ta
Meeraj