Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Stefan Seelmann <ma...@stefan-seelmann.de> on 2015/01/08 21:46:17 UTC

Re: Studio Tycho Progress

To keep this thread alive, I'll continue with migrating the RCP
application and the features.

Re: Studio Tycho Progress

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org>.
I'll test it tonite

Le dimanche 18 janvier 2015, Stefan Seelmann <ma...@stefan-seelmann.de> a
écrit :

> On 01/08/2015 09:46 PM, Stefan Seelmann wrote:
> > To keep this thread alive, I'll continue with migrating the RCP
> > application and the features.
>
> The features, help plugins, and RCP application are migrated.
>
> There is now a new "product" folder, where the P2 repository (previous
> update site) and the binaries are generated (no installers yet).
>
> I only tested the Linux 64bit binary, there are still things to fix but
> Studio starts up (YEAH!). I'll test on Windows later. It would be nice
> if a Mac user can test if Studio works there too, you can find the
> binaries below
>     product/target/products/org.apache.directory.studio.product
>
> Next I'll try to get the update site (P2 repo) running. Then I'll check
> if how the release process works. If this is done I think the hardest
> probems are solved and I'd link to merge the branch back to trunk.
>
> Kind Regards,
> Stefan

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com

Re: Studio Tycho Progress

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Le 18/01/15 18:42, Stefan Seelmann a écrit :
> On 01/08/2015 09:46 PM, Stefan Seelmann wrote:
>> To keep this thread alive, I'll continue with migrating the RCP
>> application and the features.
> The features, help plugins, and RCP application are migrated.
>
> There is now a new "product" folder, where the P2 repository (previous
> update site) and the binaries are generated (no installers yet).
>
> I only tested the Linux 64bit binary, there are still things to fix but
> Studio starts up (YEAH!). I'll test on Windows later. It would be nice
> if a Mac user can test if Studio works there too, you can find the
> binaries below
>     product/target/products/org.apache.directory.studio.product

Works like a charm on Mac !

Re: Studio Tycho Progress

Posted by Stefan Seelmann <ma...@stefan-seelmann.de>.

Re: Studio Tycho Progress

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Le 08/01/15 21:46, Stefan Seelmann a écrit :
> To keep this thread alive, I'll continue with migrating the RCP
> application and the features.

Okie perfect. We are back on track, and the build is way simlpler now !