Posted to dev@xmlbeans.apache.org by Steven Traut <st...@bea.com> on 2004/10/29 19:40:24 UTC

Tutorial image href fix

I noticed this morning that the tutorial I contributed a while back puts the images in the wrong place after the Forrest build (my bad -- seems Forrest uses the href value as a destination when copying things around during build). So they don't show up on the page after the site has been posted to the server. This fixes the problem by using hrefs that have the images copied to the images folder where the others are.

 <<tutorial_getstarted.xml>>
Steve