Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Alex Romayev <ro...@yahoo.com> on 2004/03/15 17:12:56 UTC

[portal] Browser back button

It seems that clicking the back button on the browser
causes portal to behave incorrectly.

For example, in the sample:

1. log in
2. click on "Tab Demo 2"
3. click the browser back button
4. click on "JSR-168" tab - the portal displays "Tab
Demo 2"

Is this a bug?

Thanks,
-Alex

RE: [portal] Browser back button

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.

No, this is intentionally :) This is because of the portal action
counter (note the action counter parameter on each link). This
number ensures that only events from the last generated portal
page are processed. If you don't want this you can remove
this action counter event:
    <event-aspects>
        <aspect type="action-counter"/>
        ..
Remove the <aspect type="action-counter"/> and then it should work

BTW, I just updated the action so, the back button is now "disabled"
completly (I hope).

Carsten