Posted to dev@wookie.apache.org by Raido Kuli <ra...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/24 14:08:55 UTC

Wordpress plugin updated

Hi!

I've updated Wordpess plugin. Previous Wordpress failure thread -
http://markmail.org/thread/7ilxyduqdkqbulaf

Update:    Add Gallery (dropdown menu for selecting widget) support
from Elgg/Moodle plugin
               Adjust width/height from plugin settings
	       Fix getWidget part, widgetid parameter appended to the request URL

Try it out, waiting for some feedback and debugging if any problems occure.

--
Raido

Re: Wordpress plugin updated

Posted by Scott Wilson <sc...@gmail.com>.
On 7 Mar 2010, at 20:17, Raido Kuli wrote:

> Hi.
>
> Now for some time I've been working on Wookie PHP framework. For now
> the framework is quite complete, so I did some work on Wordpress
> plugin too.
>
> I've created project on
> http://code.google.com/p/wookiewordpressplugin/. So link can be added
> to Wookie plugins page.

Fantastic - I've updated the link.

Posted by Raido Kuli <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi.

Posted by Scott Wilson <sc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Raido Kuli <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bernhard Hoisl <be...@wu.ac.at>.
hi,

works for me - great.

just a quick comment: in file wookie.php line 210 you should also check
whether there is an ending slash or not by calling you checkWookieURI()
function:

$widgetGallery = new Gallery(checkWookieURI($wookieConf['server']));

furthermore, the gallery gives an error if no valid wookie url is
provided. so you could link that to your connection testing. only if a
connection was established successfully, instantiate a new widget
gallery in line 210. you do connection testing just some lines before.

-bernhard

Posted by Raido Kuli <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Raido Kuli <ra...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, that can be done.