Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Raphael Taylor-Davies <r....@googlemail.com.INVALID> on 2023/01/13 10:07:29 UTC

[VOTE][RUST] Release Apache Arrow Rust 31.0.0 RC1

Hi,

I would like to propose a release of Apache Arrow Rust Implementation,
version 31.0.0.

This release candidate is based on commit:
25a11baf535d72356966cf931baa3d3153b177dc [1]

The proposed release tarball and signatures are hosted at [2].

The changelog is located at [3].

Please download, verify checksums and signatures, run the unit tests,
and vote on the release. There is a script [4] that automates some of
the verification.

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours.

[ ] +1 Release this as Apache Arrow Rust
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 Do not release this as Apache Arrow Rust  because...

[1]:
https://github.com/apache/arrow-rs/tree/25a11baf535d72356966cf931baa3d3153b177dc
[2]: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/arrow/apache-arrow-rs-31.0.0-rc1
[3]:
https://github.com/apache/arrow-rs/blob/25a11baf535d72356966cf931baa3d3153b177dc/CHANGELOG.md
[4]:
https://github.com/apache/arrow-rs/blob/master/dev/release/verify-release-candidate.sh

Re: [VOTE][RUST] Release Apache Arrow Rust 31.0.0 RC1

Posted by Ian Joiner <ia...@gmail.com>.
+1 (Non-binding)

Tested on System76/ARM64/Ubuntu 22.04

Ian

[RESULT][VOTE][RUST] Release Apache Arrow Rust 31.0.0 RC1

Posted by Raphael Taylor-Davies <r....@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
With 4 +1 votes (3 binding) the release is approved

The release is available here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/arrow/arrow-rs-31.0.0

It has also been released to crates.io

Thank you to everyone who helped verify this release

Raphael

Posted by "L. C. Hsieh" <vi...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Andrew Lamb <al...@influxdata.com>.