Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Panos Konstantinidis <gi...@yahoo.com> on 2002/07/23 18:02:23 UTC

map to multiple paths?

  Hello there I am working on a project where we are
trying to migrate our whole system from Resin to
Tomcat. We are running Tomcat 3.3.1 under Windows NT.

  We have a common folder that is accessible by all
our webapps in Resin and this folder contains all the
include files we are using. In Resin we are mapping
this folder to an absolute path (the folder exists in
the C root) by doing a:

<path-mapping url-pattern='/wtgContent/*'
real-path='D:/IncludeFiles/2002/'/>

and when an include file is encountered with the <%@
include file="/twgContent/"> then Resing looks in the
D:\IncludeFiles\2002 folder. I would like to do
something similar with Tomcat but I am not sure how I
can do it. I have tried to add a second <Context>
(after the webapp context) in my app-test.xml file but
with no luck. Even though it reads it properly and
does not throw any error messages the include files
cannot be found.

  Any help here is appreciated.

  Regards

         Panos