Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Alexandre Martins <al...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/05 20:34:37 UTC

How can I get the list of all workspaces?

Hi All,

Someone knows how can I get the list of all workspaces created?

Other question:

How can I get the workspaces by user? (The workspaces that he have access..)

thanks

--
Alexandre Costa Martins
CESAR - Recife Center for Advanced Studies and Systems

E-mail: alexandre.martins@cesar.org.br
MSN: xandecmartins@hotmail.com
GTalk: alexandremartins@gmail.com
Skype: xandecmartins
Mobile: +55 (81) 9929-9548
Office: +55 (81) 3425-4787
Fax: +55 (81) 3425-4701

Re: How can I get the list of all workspaces?

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On 2/5/07, Alexandre Martins <al...@gmail.com> wrote:
> but, How can I get this special user? How can I create it?

Depends on the AccessManager you're using. The default
SimpleAccessManager grants all users access to all workspaces, so any
user is fine.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: How can I get the list of all workspaces?

Posted by Alexandre Martins <al...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Jukka,

but, How can I get this special user? How can I create it?

regards,

Alexandre Martins

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,