Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Philipp Leeb <p_...@t-online.de> on 2021/08/01 09:43:20 UTC

SPARQL search on embedded fuseki

Hey guys,

i'm running an embedded fuseki server in my project with:

        fusekiServer = FusekiServer.create()
        .enableCors(true)
        .port(port)
        .add(path, ds)
        .build()
        .start();

and i'm using Yasgui as web-frontend: https://github.com/TriplyDB/Yasgui

My embedded-server is running on localhost:3332 with a dataset on "/ds", but
when adding http://localhost:3332/ds to Yasgui only response i get is:

Unable to get response from endpoint. Possible reasons:

*	Incorrect endpoint URL
*	Endpoint is down
*	Endpoint is not accessible from the YASGUI server and website, and
the endpoint is not  <http://enable-cors.org/> CORS-enabled

Do i need to define more in my embedded-server?

Kind regards

Phil

Re: SPARQL search on embedded fuseki

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
That setup looks OK and works for me. No VM or containers involved?

Check the details port/name etc using curl

Add
   FusekiLogging.setLogging();
(and make sure it isn't "off" by logging setup)
to see if the request arrives

     Andy

".enableCors(true)" isn't necessary.