Posted to dev@reef.apache.org by Scott Inglis <ms...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/27 15:07:15 UTC

MemoryCache in .net

Hello Saikat,

Im working on the VS project conversion, but noticed that in the Network
project under NamedCache, the code still references the C# Memory Cache.

Did the new class GenericInMemoryCache get checked in?

Thanks,

Scott

Re: MemoryCache in .net

Posted by Scott Inglis <ms...@gmail.com>.
I looked back over the thread -- are we planning to use this then?
https://www.nuget.org/packages/Microsoft.Extensions.Caching.Memory/

Re: MemoryCache in .net

Posted by Scott Inglis <ms...@gmail.com>.