Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Hervé Boutemy <hb...@apache.org> on 2015/04/03 08:17:37 UTC

Re: [IMPORTANT NOTICE] Jira migration from Codehaus to Apache on April 4th

The migration will start in 12h: every Jira project at Codehaus to be migrated
to ASF will be marked read-only

Remember to check your Jira account email settings both at Codehaus and ASF if
you want to be sure of the result at ASF.
And everything is tracked at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-9116

-The Apache Maven team

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
@Eric,
The Archiva import is more simple as it's only one project compared to all
Maven projects.
But good to know what is your asf jira id. (very simple if it's the same)

Olivier Lamy

Re: [IMPORTANT NOTICE] Jira migration from Codehaus to Apache on April 4th

Posted by Baptiste Mathus <bm...@batmat.net>.
@Eric, Codehaus is shutting down: read https://codehaus.org/.

So the answer is yes. And there's not much time left.

Cheers

Sauvez un arbre,
Mangez un castor !

Re: [IMPORTANT NOTICE] Jira migration from Codehaus to Apache on April 4th

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.
details are in the fisrt email
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/maven-users/201503.mbox/%3C1434116.J59z6P8pCf%40herve-desktop%3E

Regards,

Hervé

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
I think you have to ensure that your xircles primary email address is your @
apache.org email address... And before 20:00 UTC today too!

Sent from my phone

Re: [IMPORTANT NOTICE] Jira migration from Codehaus to Apache on April 4th

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@takari.io>.

Posted by Eric Barboni <sk...@apache.org>.
Hi,
Thanks for precision.
Sorry for my previous short message, I thought it was a private reply to Hervé just in case we need for archiva.

Wish you all the best during migration!!
Fingers crossed
Regards,
Eric

Posted by Eric Barboni <Er...@irit.fr>.