Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by David Song <da...@myeii.com> on 2004/06/17 08:32:29 UTC

Document style deployment descriptor

Can anyone provide me with a sample "deploy.wsdd" which shows document
style?  Is it as simple as just saying like this:

<service name="Foobar" provider="java:DOCUMENT"> will this work?

Thanks!
David

Difficulty developing Document Style web service using Axis 1.2

Posted by David Song <da...@myeii.com>.
I am having a very hard time trying to development a Document Style web
service.  I was able to use Java2WSDL -y flag to generate the WSDL with
Document Style.  But how do I deploy the web service?  I cannot find an
example of "deploy.wsdd" which shows document style deployment.  Also
the AdminClient deploys any web service into /axis/services, what if I
want to deploy to my own webapp context?

I appreciate any help!  Thanks!
-David

RE: Document style deployment descriptor

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <an...@manes.net>.
No -- you need to use the java:RPC provider.

Here's an example:

http://www.osmoticweb.com/axis-wsdd/service.htm