Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by aioria3077 <ai...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/24 20:39:34 UTC

mq-create problems in fabric fuse

I am working with fuse fabric and create my broker Master-Slave with
mq-create, doubt is that the containers that generates me each containing
their own queues, when the Master fails and the Slave takes that role queued
messages that were not completed processing in the queues of the first
container Master, are lost.

containers belonging to the broker containing the following folders,

bin, data, deploy, etc, lib, system

within the etc directory, where he hoped to find the activemq.xml
persistenceAdapter would be configured, but there is no where I can
configure the persistence of the content of the queues? or copied to the
queues that are generated when the Slave becomes Master

Re: mq-create problems in fabric fuse

Posted by aioria3077 <ai...@gmail.com>.
the term I was looking for I think it is durable, so you only see the topic's
I have this feature, however I do not know how to configure it.
any help?