Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Habib Ayob <Ha...@netcb.com> on 2006/03/22 11:18:32 UTC

[Axis2]0.94-Proxy Issues

Hi

Could anyone tell me if axis2  0.94 can get through a proxy. I've tried
running the same Axis2 Client on java 1.4.2 and java 1.5. It works on
Java 1.5 but not 1.4.2. Is this a bug? I need to get it working on Java
1.4. Does anyone know of any sample code which works perfectly with a
proxy?

Thanks
Habib

NETCB SOLUTIONS (PTY) LTD
The Innovation Hub, Enterprise Building, 1st Floor, Unit U19
Lynnwood, Pretoria
P.O. Box 14449, Hatfield, Pretoria, 0028
SOUTH AFRICA
Tel. +27 12 844 0744
Fax. +27 12 844 0763

A NetCB Solutions (Pty) Ltd Company
Reg. 2003/009745/07, Directors: H de Bruin, JC du Toit, LJ Nel, CEO: JP
Burgers

This message and any attachments relating to official business of NetCB
Solutions (Pty) Ltd (NETCB) is proprietary to NETCB and intended for the
original addressee only. The message may contain information that is
confidential and subject to legal privilege. Any views expressed in this
message are those of the individual sender.  If you have received this
message in error, please notify the original sender immediately and
destroy the original message. If you are not the intended recipient of
this message, you are hereby notified that you must not disseminate,
copy, use, distribute, or take any action in connection therewith. NETCB
cannot ensure that the integrity of this communication has been
maintained nor that it is free of errors, viruses, interception and/or
interference. NETCB is not liable whatsoever for loss or damage
resulting from the opening of this message and/or attachments and/or the
use of the information contained in this message and/or attachments.

Re: [Axis2]0.94-Proxy Issues

Posted by Gaël Pouzerate <ga...@pouzerate.com>.
Yes, I have a 0.94 client working through a proxy with Java 1.4.2.
I just do something like that:

        ProxyProperties proxyProperties = (new
HttpTransportProperties()).new ProxyProperties();
        proxyProperties.setProxyName("my.proxy.com");
        proxyProperties.setProxyPort(3128);
        proxyProperties.setUserName(""); // no user name on my proxy
        proxyProperties.setDomain("");
        proxyProperties.setPassWord("");

        options.setProperty(HTTPConstants.PROXY, proxyProperties);
        operationClient.setOptions(options);

regards,
Gaël

Re: [Axis2]0.94-Proxy Issues

Posted by Habib Ayob <Ha...@netcb.com>.
Hi Saminda

I have tried it with http/1.0 and it works. The other proxy CCProxy which I use on a windows box, works only with http/1.0 as well.

Thanks a lot, I really appreciate your help

Habib Ayob

Re: [Axis2]0.94-Proxy Issues

Posted by Saminda Abeyruwan <sa...@opensource.lk>.