Posted to dev@htrace.apache.org by Jake Farrell <jf...@apache.org> on 2014/12/05 21:00:34 UTC

Git repo now available

The git repo has been brought over at commit 22c4fa. i'll start setting up
the mirrors and github integrations shortly. Can someone please update the
README on the Cloudera HTrace repo to say the project has moved to the
Apache Incubator. If anyone has any questions please let me know

-Jake

Browsable:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-htrace.git

Committer access:
git clone https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-htrace.git

Re: Git repo now available

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
Fantastic Jake.

--
*Lewis*

Re: Git repo now available

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
On Fri, Dec 5, 2014 at 12:00 PM, Jake Farrell <jf...@apache.org> wrote:

> The git repo has been brought over at commit 22c4fa. i'll start setting up
> the mirrors and github integrations shortly. Can someone please update the
> README on the Cloudera HTrace repo to say the project has moved to the
> Apache Incubator. If anyone has any questions please let me know

Done.  Updated the README.md here https://github.com/cloudera/htrace

Thanks for moving the stuff over Jake. Let me work on redoing package
names, setting up a build, etc.  Will update our status page.

St.Ack