Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Jaiprakash Mewada <ja...@hotwaxsystems.com> on 2019/10/04 13:31:52 UTC

Re: Best approach to deploy camel code as standalone application

Hi Team,

I have created stand alone program in Karaf with Camel code. Somewhere in
my program, I am using gson to marshal-unmarshal the data. When I am trying
to start my application with this command: "bundle:start
mvn:co.hotwax/CamelApplication/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT", I am getting below error.

*Error executing command: Error executing command on bundles: Error
starting bundle 96: Unable to resolve
co.hotwax.debug-utils.CamelApplication [96](R 96.0): missing requirement
[co.hotwax.debug-utils.CamelApplication [96](R 96.0)] osgi.wiring.package;
(&(osgi.wiring.package=com.google.gson)(version>=2.8.0)(!(version>=3.0.0)))
Unresolved requirements: [[co.hotwax.debug-utils.CamelApplication [96](R
96.0)] osgi.wiring.package;
(&(osgi.wiring.package=com.google.gson)(version>=2.8.0)(!(version>=3.0.0)))]*

Can someone please guide me to understand this error, what exactly it means.

*Note*: When I am removing the gson code, then program is getting started
successfully.

--
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Jaiprakash Mewada*

*HotWax Systems*

Re: Best approach to deploy camel code as standalone application

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

You need to install the google gson. Its likely a camel-xxx component
you are using, and therefore you need to install that in karaf first
with

feature:install camel-xxx

Where xxx is the component name.

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Re: Best approach to deploy camel code as standalone application

Posted by Jaiprakash Mewada <ja...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Thanks a lot, Claus :)

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi