Posted to user@beam.apache.org by Will Walters <ww...@yahoo-inc.com> on 2017/07/11 18:28:19 UTC

Running Custom Code on Cluster

Hello,
I've recently been successful running the Quickstart on my cluster (in Flink through Yarn on Hadoop). However, I'm unable to run my own code. Adding my own java files alongside the default WordCount files causes submission of both mine and the default files to fail. Trying to run through a compiled version of the master Beam fails similarly. Does anyone have any advice on how to approach or solve this problem?
Thank you,Will.

Re: Running Custom Code on Cluster

Posted by Will Walters <ww...@yahoo-inc.com>.
Nevermind, I was compiling with the wrong jar file. Just a dumb mistake on my end!
Thanks anyway,Will.

    On Tuesday, July 11, 2017 2:31 PM, Lukasz Cwik <lc...@google.com> wrote:

 Do you have any stack traces or error messages that would provide more details to the failure?

Posted by Lukasz Cwik <lc...@google.com>.