Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Mukundhan Murugesan <mu...@zucisystems.com> on 2021/01/05 12:03:55 UTC

Holiday not working for New loans/Existing loans

Hi,
     I am facing some issue with holidays masters. It doesn't get reflected in the existing loans or new loan.

  1.  I have created a holiday master for Feb 1,2021 and activated it. Referred link: https://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/spaces/docs/pages/67141730/Manage+Holidays

[cid:a0d81731-4e10-4077-8404-c3c2a6fc9da9]

       2. I have created a new loan - Approved and Disbursed.

Repayment Schedule:
[cid:6c968c12-0660-4cc0-8bd6-77be80206791]

Issue I am facing: It doesn't get changed from Feb 1,2021 to the new repayment date which is Feb 2,2021 (configured in holiday master).

Is anyone faced the same issue. I would love to get some help on this.

Thanks,
Mukundhan
Disclaimer: "The contents of this e-mail and any attachments enclosed therein are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. It may also be the sole intellectual and proprietary resource of Zuci Systems and therefore may be legally protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, or if this message has been addressed to you by inadvertence, kindly alert the sender by email and then follow with its deletion. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited and shall make you liable for consequences under applicable laws."

Re: Holiday not working for New loans/Existing loans

Posted by Ankit Muellner <an...@muellners.org>.
Mukundhan, I was merely trying to help you with a more detailed write up on
holiday based rescheduling feature both for the past and the future dates.
I don't have a running issue with this feature.

>In fact, our recent dev also works for FIs who may have not been able to
reschedule their loans when various Central banks directing FIs to allow
loan-related rescheduling, grace on EMIs, etc during the pandemic
restrictions.

>It's great that you had already figured it out. Have a great Sunday.

Posted by Mukundhan Murugesan <mu...@zucisystems.com>.
Hi Ankit,
            Try enabling the reschedule-repayments-on-holidays under Admin -> System -> Global Configurations

  *   Create a Holiday and Activate it.
  *   To check Go to Admin -> System -> Manage Scheduler Jobs -> Run Apply Holidays to Loans job manually.

Pls let me know if you have any questions.

[cid:8bf915ab-68fc-4a34-8397-7acea193d15f]

Thanks,
Mukundhan
________________________________

http://mifos.org<http://mifos.org/> [https://secure.plimus.com/developers/817570/Template/icon-tiny-facebook.png] <http://facebook.com/mifos>  [http://organizationsandmarkets.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/icon-tiny-twitter.png] <http://www.twitter.com/mifos>

On Tue, Jan 5, 2021 at 1:04 PM Mukundhan Murugesan <mu...@zucisystems.com>> wrote:
Hi,
     I am facing some issue with holidays masters. It doesn't get reflected in the existing loans or new loan.

  1.  I have created a holiday master for Feb 1,2021 and activated it. Referred link: https://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/spaces/docs/pages/67141730/Manage+Holidays

[cid:176d2d4569382762d041]

       2. I have created a new loan - Approved and Disbursed.

Repayment Schedule:
[cid:176d2d45693baa9ea812]

[...]

The information contained in this e-mail and any accompanying documents may contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message, including any attachments. Any dissemination, distribution or other use of the contents of this message by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. All messages sent to and from this e-mail address may be monitored as permitted by applicable law and regulations to ensure compliance with our internal policies and to protect our business. E-mails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they can be intercepted, amended, lost or destroyed, or contain viruses. You are deemed to have accepted these risks if you communicate with us by e-mail.

Posted by Ankit Muellner <an...@muellners.org>.
Mukundun,

Posted by Bharath Gowda <bg...@mifos.org>.
Hi Mukundhan,

Posted by Mukundhan Murugesan <mu...@zucisystems.com>.
Hi Ankit,
     I activated the holiday and ran the "Apply Holidays to Loans" scheduler job manually. But there is no effect on the repayment schedule.
It is working for Individual collection sheet alone. I can able to see the repayment collection sheet for the changed date for a loan. Is this how the holiday works ?

________________________________
Please check the Apply Holiday on Loans scheduler in the System. Check if it throws any error. Also, dont forget to activate the holiday.

On Tue, Jan 5, 2021 at 1:04 PM Mukundhan Murugesan <mu...@zucisystems.com>> wrote:
Hi,
     I am facing some issue with holidays masters. It doesn't get reflected in the existing loans or new loan.

  1.  I have created a holiday master for Feb 1,2021 and activated it. Referred link: https://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/spaces/docs/pages/67141730/Manage+Holidays

[cid:176d287d0c782762d041]

       2. I have created a new loan - Approved and Disbursed.

Repayment Schedule:
[cid:176d287d0c7baa9ea812]

Posted by Ankit Muellner <an...@muellners.org>.