Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Davide Giannella <da...@apache.org> on 2016/01/11 09:14:47 UTC

Re: Jackrabbit OCM Abondoned?

Hello Peter,

I've looped-in this message in the dev list where there will be more
people able to help you on this aspect.

Did you open jira tickets asking to merge the pool requests? JR works on
svn and github is simply a mirror, so the pool requests are not really
seen. Everything step in via jira and patches in case.

WRT to the committer status, the practice is first to show the
contribution and the someone from the inside will ask to vote for having
you as a new committer.

So I would suggest to start opening a jira ticket with what you want to
be merged and attach a patch against the svn trunk.

HTH
Regards
Davide