Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by Suneel Marthi <su...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/09 23:42:55 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Mahout 0.10.0 Release

Please find the Mahout 0.10.0 release candidate at
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemahout-1005/

The Voting runs till Saturday, April 11 2015, need atleast 3 PMC +1 votes
for the candidate release to pass.

Thanks again to all the commiters and contributors for their hard work over
the past few weeks.

Regards,
Suneel
On Behalf of Apache Mahout Team

Re: [VOTE] Apache Mahout 0.10.0 Release

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
Quick reminder for the next release:

It is important that at least one set of eyes examine the licensing aspects
of the release.  This includes running RAT, making sure that bigs and bobs
are named accurately and that the NOTICE and LICENSE files are correct.

We should have different people check different things next time.

Posted by Shannon Quinn <sq...@gatech.edu>.
+1 from non-PMC :)

iPhone'd

Posted by Andrew Musselman <an...@gmail.com>.
Reminder, we are still in code freeze; please do not push anything to
master until the release is final.

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrew Musselman <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Suneel Marthi <su...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Suneel Marthi <su...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Pat Ferrel <pa...@occamsmachete.com>.

Posted by Pat Ferrel <pa...@occamsmachete.com>.

Posted by Andrew Palumbo <ap...@outlook.com>.

Posted by Andrew Palumbo <ap...@outlook.com>.
After testing examples locally from .tar and .zip distribution and
testing the staged mahout-math artifact in a java application, am happy

Posted by Suneel Marthi <su...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Suneel Marthi <su...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrew Musselman <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrew Musselman <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
Ah... forgot this.

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
Ah... forgot this.

Posted by Suneel Marthi <su...@gmail.com>.
Checking the past releases, the artifacts names have always been
'mahout-distribution-*'.  We could change that to
'apache-mahout-distribution-*' for future releases.

Posted by Suneel Marthi <su...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Suneel Marthi <su...@gmail.com>.