Posted to qa@openoffice.apache.org by peggy fobbe <ps...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/12 12:31:35 UTC

New to the group

Good morning,

My name is Peggy Fobbe and I am a new volunteer. I have over 16 years
experience performing QA for various organizations. I currently am on
contract to USCG testing their flagship law enforcement and safety
application and I also have been testing freelance for about 3 years
through several sites.

My linkedin profile is http://www.linkedin.com/in/peggyfobbe/.

Peggy Fobbe

Re: New to the group

Posted by Yuzhen Fan <fa...@gmail.com>.
Great, Daniel! I assign you 38 more test cases in Testlink, they are all
about the Line in Sidebar. I see that you have already started testing
them. Thanks.

Regards,
Yu Zhen

Re: New to the group