Posted to dev@iceberg.apache.org by Steven Wu <st...@gmail.com> on 2021/08/06 16:59:46 UTC

latest master build failure from my commit

Hi,

Latest CI build for master branch was triggered after openInx helped merge
my PR
https://github.com/apache/iceberg/pull/2886

It failed with this error.
https://github.com/apache/iceberg/actions/runs/1105482258
> Task :iceberg-hive3:testClasses
> Task :iceberg-hive3:test
Error: The operation was canceled.

I assume it is sth random CI infrastructure failure. Please let me know if
you think it is caused by my change. Can someone help trigger the CI build
for the master branch to double check?

Thanks,
Steven

Re: latest master build failure from my commit

Posted by Ryan Blue <bl...@tabular.io>.
I'm not sure what cancelled it. The tests hadn't been running for that
long. I restarted them and hopefully that fixes it. Thanks for pointing
this out!

--
Ryan Blue
Tabular