Posted to dev@abdera.apache.org by Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net> on 2006/06/20 16:32:26 UTC

Re: svn commit: r415652 - /incubator/abdera/java/branches/snell_sandbox/server/src/main/java/org/apache/abdera/server/servlet/AbderaServlet.java

On 6/20/06, eliast@apache.org <el...@apache.org> wrote:
> Author: eliast
> Date: Tue Jun 20 07:27:27 2006
> New Revision: 415652

> Log:
> - Refactored again to hasEntity from hasOutput

It appears that this should have been committed with the previous
change.  It's important to commit ALL of the files associated with a
change at once, as it makes merging changes between branches far
easier.

-garrett

Posted by Elias Torres <el...@torrez.us>.

Garrett Rooney wrote:
> On 6/20/06, eliast@apache.org <el...@apache.org> wrote:
>> Author: eliast
>> Date: Tue Jun 20 07:27:27 2006
>> New Revision: 415652

>> Log:
>> - Refactored again to hasEntity from hasOutput
>
> It appears that this should have been committed with the previous
> change.  It's important to commit ALL of the files associated with a
> change at once, as it makes merging changes between branches far
> easier.
>
> -garrett

I'm aware. I made a mistake. I committed the first two files and then
noticed I had one file left to commit. I'll be more careful next time.

-Elias