Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Shruthi M R <sh...@apache.org> on 2018/12/08 10:22:40 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Fineract 1.2.0 Release

Hi all,
The Apache Fineract team would like to announce the release of Apache
Fineract 1.2.0 with source and binary artifacts.
Apache Fineract is an open source system for core banking as a
platform. Fineract provides a reliable, robust, and affordable
solution for entrepreneurs,
financial institutions, and service providers to offer financial
services to the world’s 2 billion under banked and unbanked.

More details regarding Apache Fineract can be found at
http://fineract.apache.org/
The release artifacts can be downloaded here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/fineract/
The release notes can be found here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/1.2.0+-+Apache+Fineract

Thanks!
The Apache Fineract Team

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Fineract 1.2.0 Release

Posted by Myrle Krantz <my...@apache.org>.
Hey Shruthi,

I've merged your PR.  You just need to merge it to the branch asf-site as
well, and then it will automagically publish.

Greets,
Myrle

Posted by Shruthi M R <sh...@apache.org>.
Thanks everyone.

Posted by Myrle Krantz <my...@apache.org>.
Excellent job Shruthi,

Posted by Santosh Math <sa...@confluxtechnologies.com>.

Posted by Sendoro Juma <se...@singo.africa>.
 Dear Shruthi, Devs,

Congrats for job well done...

Now looking forward for  v1.3.0

>     On December 8, 2018 at 1:22 PM Shruthi M R <sh...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>     Hi all,
>     The Apache Fineract team would like to announce the release of Apache
>     Fineract 1.2.0 with source and binary artifacts.
>     Apache Fineract is an open source system for core banking as a
>     platform. Fineract provides a reliable, robust, and affordable
>     solution for entrepreneurs,
>     financial institutions, and service providers to offer financial
>     services to the world’s 2 billion under banked and unbanked.
>
>     More details regarding Apache Fineract can be found at
>     http://fineract.apache.org/
>     The release artifacts can be downloaded here:
>     https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/fineract/
>     The release notes can be found here:
>     https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/1.2.0+-+Apache+Fineract
>
>     Thanks!