Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by "Musayev, Ilya" <im...@webmd.net> on 2013/03/15 21:36:02 UTC

[VMWARE] Can 1 VSphere cluster - be managed by 2 CS hosts

Would you know if I can have 1 VSphere cluster - be managed by 2 CS hosts - this is strictly for QA tests - not prod.

Thank you
-ilya

Re: [VMWARE] Can 1 VSphere cluster - be managed by 2 CS hosts

Posted by Ahmad Emneina <ae...@gmail.com>.
i doubt this would work. each cloudstack injects the system template with
its keys. the keys are there for the management server to program said
system vm.... are you following me?

Posted by "Musayev, Ilya" <im...@webmd.net>.
Kelven,

Thanks for your response.. definitely will give it a shot on monday.

Much appreciated

Regards
Ilya

Posted by Kelven Yang <ke...@citrix.com>.