Posted to users@isis.apache.org by David Tildesley <da...@yahoo.co.nz> on 2013/05/20 22:06:16 UTC

attribute level security externalised

Hi all,

We are looking at the options for controlling which "fields" that a user in a particular role can edit in a way that can be externalized like in the way Shiro externalizes role based  authorization configuration for operations. Any thoughts/ ideas or pointing out of the error of our ways most appreciated.

Regards,
David.

Re: attribute level security externalised

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
Hi David,
You should be able to do this using our integration with Shiro itself, see
our docs [1] and this example app [2].  Shiro itself can take care of

This code isn't yet released (should be out in the next week or two), so
you'll need to build Isis from source to make use of.

HTH
Dan

[1] http://isis.apache.org/components/security/shiro/configuring-shiro.html
[2]