Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ryan <rc...@ucdavis.edu> on 2002/09/25 04:27:16 UTC

simple tomcat question

I am currently using 4.1.10 and running it as a standalone on port 8080. It
can be seen here:
http://the45.dhs.org:8080

I am simply trying to make my own jsp pages in the default examples
directory. The jsp examples can be found here:
http://the45.dhs.org:8080/examples/jsp

However, a very simple jsp file that displays a string gives the following
error:
http://the45.dhs.org:8080/examples/jsp/test.jsp

Can anyone tell me why this is?

-ryan
"The Original X-tra Strength Non-Aspirin Caplets"

Re: simple tomcat question

Posted by Kwok Peng Tuck <pe...@makmal.com>.
A code listing would be helpful.

Re: simple tomcat question