Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by londonukm <gr...@hotmail.co.uk> on 2012/03/28 17:50:52 UTC

Servicemix 4.4.1 - Bootdelegation - org.postgresql

Hi,

I am providing a driver to the /bootdelegation/ argument in the
custom.properties. I can see by turning on the /-verbose:class/ in the
/JAVA_OPTS/ that parts of the library are being loaded. However the
particular class i am interested in is not loading
/org.postgresql.ds.PGPoolingDataSource/. I thought that by adding an
additional argument to the /bootdelegation/ argument this may work but it
has not. I also tried adding a org.postgresql.* and this did not work
either.

custom.properties is as follows:

/org.osgi.framework.bootdelegation=org.apache.karaf.jaas.boot,!com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.*,!com.sun.xml.internal.bind.*,sun.*,com.sun.*,javax.transaction,javax.transaction.*,org.apache.xalan.processor,org.apache.xpath.jaxp,org.apache.xml.dtm.ref,org.apache.xerces.jaxp.datatype,org.apache.xerces.stax,org.apache.xerces.parsers,org.apache.xerces.jaxp,org.apache.xerces.jaxp.validation,org.apache.xerces.dom,net.sourceforge.jtds,*org.postgresql,org.postgresql.ds*/

any help or suggestions is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Graham

Re: Servicemix 4.4.1 - Bootdelegation - org.postgresql

Posted by Łukasz Dywicki <lu...@code-house.org>.
Just deploy postgres driver with command:
install wrap:mvn:postgresql/postgresql

It works well with oracle driver too.

Lukasz Dywicki
--
Code-House
http://code-house.org

Wiadomość napisana przez Freeman Fang w dniu 29 mar 2012, o godz. 01:36:

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,