Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Steffen <in...@apachelounge.com.INVALID> on 2018/03/19 11:07:27 UTC

[users@httpd] mod_md 1.1.10 for 2.4.30+

The Apache Lounge community reported issues to the dev list.

After some discussion they have fixed it.

Thanks! Stefan, we appreciate the quick fixes.

Download:

 www.apachelounge.com/viewtopic.php?p=36635

Expected is that the ASF is not including this fix in the current
2.4.33, and next release can take some time, so plan is to include
1.1.10 in the next 2.4.33 ApacheLounge build (is now 1.1.8)

Windows users:

Keep reporting issues and success stories at ApacheLounge, then we
reach more users to share info, and there are dev's that follow
ApacheLounge and they can pick issues and get it fixed. Of course you
can also mail me.

Enjoy,

Steffen