Posted to users@maven.apache.org by An...@cognizant.com on 2011/07/26 11:42:05 UTC

Request for info on zip packaging using Maven 3

Hi,

   Please do let me know if it is possible to package zip using Maven 3.
If possible, please provide some info regarding how to do it.

Thanks & Regards,

Anindya Mishra

Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.

Re: Request for info on zip packaging using Maven 3

Posted by Ryan Connolly <ry...@gmail.com>.
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-assembly-plugin/descriptor-refs.html
On Jul 26, 2011 6:49 AM, <An...@cognizant.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Please do let me know if it is possible to package zip using Maven 3.
> If possible, please provide some info regarding how to do it.
>

> Thanks & Regards,
>
> Anindya Mishra
>

> This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the
information.