Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by 蔡忠达 <10...@qq.com> on 2011/08/29 09:17:38 UTC

hbase-orm

Great that you have thought of doing an ORM for HBase.

recently, our company has a project base on the hbase,  and i'am a newcomer, who just  graduated from university last June.

for study ,I need the lightweight ORM for Hbase which you had writen.

it is my pleasure to do everything i can do for you, such as write test case for the orm.
thanks.

Re: hbase-orm

Posted by Jean-Daniel Cryans <jd...@apache.org>.
mmm who are you talking to exactly?

J-D

Re: hbase-orm

Posted by John Hancock <jh...@gmail.com>.
Zhang_xzhi,

In case you did not know, there is also at least one ORM for HBase project
already  in existence that you may be interested in.

https://code.google.com/p/kundera/

https://github.com/impetus-opensource/Kundera/wiki/HBase-Specific-Features

If you have questions about Kundera please direct ask them in the Kundera
forum:  https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/kundera-discuss

-John

Re: hbase-orm

Posted by Asaf Mesika <as...@gmail.com>.