Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Christian Wenger <ch...@netomat.net> on 2001/11/02 22:11:16 UTC

command line control of Slide client

Hello,
I am creating a server side utility to automatically deploy files from a
Slide content management system to appropriate locations on a production
server.  To do this, I would like to be able to write a script containing
sequences of Slide WebDAV client commands.  Does the client support this
capability somehow?  Or more specifically, is there a way to connect to a
WebDAV server, authenticate, and execute a command all in one OS command
line?

Thanks,
Christian Wenger

Re: command line control of Slide client

Posted by Christian Wenger <ch...@netomat.net>.
Hi Sung-Gu,
Thanks for the definitive answer.  I've been looking through the client
code, and I am planning on adding that feature.  I'll post more about it on
the slide-dev list.

Christian

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>

Re: command line control of Slide client