Posted to dev@continuum.apache.org by Deng Ching <oc...@apache.org> on 2009/09/11 12:29:05 UTC

Continuum vmbuild problems

I'm not sure where I should raise this up but Archiva is having build
problems in Continuum vmbuild. After releasing 1.2.2, there were three
projects (XMLRPC modules) whose versions didn't seem to get updated to
1.2.3-SNAPSHOT even after forcing it to build (see
http://vmbuild.apache.org/continuum/projectGroupSummary.action?projectGroupId=64).
This in turn is causing the build of the other dependent modules as it could
not find the 1.2.3-SNAPSHOT artifacts of these modules. Also, I noticed
earlier today that there were two instances of Archiva queued in the Queues
page. Should this be possible? I thought that if the project is already
queued, it would no longer be added to the build queue again..

Thanks,
Deng

Re: Continuum vmbuild problems

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
This is an infrastructure issue, unless it turns out to be a bug in
Continuum.

Looking at it, the problems seems to be the "prepare" queues getting
stuck. Is that improved in Continuum 1.3.4? Maybe we just need to
upgrade vmbuild?