Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Asim Razzaq <ra...@yahoo.com> on 2002/03/04 01:16:18 UTC

jsp:inlcude with flush=false

Hi there,

I am trying to use the jsp:include tag in Tomcat 4.0.2
with flush set to false. I am getting the following
error:

java.lang.IllegalStateException
at
org.apache.jasper.runtime.ServletResponseWrapperInclude.getOutputStream(ServletResponseWrapperInclude.java:109)

If i comment out the include, things work fine.
Isn't fluse=false supposed  to not commit the
Response/Buffer?

Is there another way to do a dynamic include without
committing the response and not causing the
IllegalStateException?