Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Mick Knutson <mi...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/27 20:49:08 UTC

difference between the components in servicemix verse FUSE components

I am trying to understand the difference between the components in
servicemix verse FUSE components.

I am trying to use jsr181:endpoint but then notice fuse has a cxfbc.
Is there any information about the comparisons of the servicemix components
and fuse components?

---
Thank You…

Mick Knutson
BASE Logic, inc.
(415) 354-4215

Website: http://baselogic.com
Blog: http://baselogic.com/blog
BLiNC Magazine: http://blincmagazine.com
DJ Mick: http://djmick.com
MySpace: http://myspace.com/mickknutson

Re: difference between the components in servicemix verse FUSE components

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Aug 27, 2008 at 1:50 PM, Mick Knutson <mi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Can you point me to a good tutorial on the servicemix-cxf* cmponents?
> I want to expose my existing services as endpoints, and do not want to do
> contract-first.
>
> I am using this right now:
> <jsr181:endpoint annotations="none"
>        endpoint="changeRequestService"
>        service="cr:changeRequestService"
>        serviceInterface="com.gogrid.StorageManager"
>        >
>        <jsr181:pojo>
>            <bean class="com.gogrid.impl.StorageManagerImpl">
>            </bean>
>        </jsr181:pojo>
>    </jsr181:endpoint>
>
> but I am having issues wiring up this service, am xml-json transformer, then
> into a jms queue. All where my http endpoint is an in-out as I want to
> return a referenceId for the job

The only deeper docs that I know of currently are over at IONA:

http://open.iona.com/docs/esb/3.3/fsf_bc/index.html
http://open.iona.com/docs/esb/3.3/fsf_se/index.html

HTH

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/

Blog: http://bruceblog.org/

Re: difference between the components in servicemix verse FUSE components

Posted by Mick Knutson <mi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.