Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by David Arroyo <ar...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/10 15:29:16 UTC

CONNECTORS-1290 [GSOC 2016] Nuxeo repository and Authority connector for Apache ManifoldCF

Hi,

Following the milestones, I have designed and documented the architecture
that I will use for the project, which has been approved by my mentor in
the last week meeting.

This week I am focused on exploring the ManifoldCF connector, performing
some tests with existing connectors.

I am checking the Nuxeo API, making request through Postman to see how it
works. Also, I have set my environment installing locally ManifoldCF, Nuxeo
and Solr.

The next week, I will use a git repository[1] to start implementing the new
manifold connector.

Regards.

[1] https://github.com/Davarresc/nuxeo-manifold-connector

Re: CONNECTORS-1290 [GSOC 2016] Nuxeo repository and Authority connector for Apache ManifoldCF

Posted by Antonio David PĂ©rez Morales <ad...@gmail.com>.
Hi David

Thanks for the information. It's very useful to keep the trace of your
progress during the GSoC project.

Apart from the information provided, I have to mention that we have had
several meetings (Skype and F2F) in order to introduce David in the context
of Manifold, architecture etc so that he can have a better understanding of
the tool and develop the new connectors in the best way possible.

Keep working hard.

Regards