Posted to dev@rya.apache.org by David Lotts <dl...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/02 16:13:08 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Rya (Incubating) version 3.2.11 RC3

This vote passes with +5 Binding and +1 Non-binding votes.

+5 (binding):
 Adina Crainiceanu, Josh Elser, Puja Valiyil, Caleb Meier, David Lotts

+1 (non binding):
Jeff Dasch

Thanks for all the hard work!
I'll be sending a vote email to the IPMC soon.

david.

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Rya (Incubating) version 3.2.11 RC3

Posted by Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>.
On Mon, Oct 2, 2017 at 12:13 PM, David Lotts <dl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> This vote passes with +5 Binding and +1 Non-binding votes.

Congrats!.  When this makes it through the incubator vote, if you guys
tweet about the release I can retweet from Accumulo and Fluo twitter
accounts.