Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com> on 2007/03/17 09:09:54 UTC

activemq modules in trunk still using org.apache.activemq for package

I think its high time this was changed to org.apache.geronimo.activemq.

Any objections?

--jason

Re: activemq modules in trunk still using org.apache.activemq for package

Posted by Mouli <mo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
On Mar 18, 2007, at 7:10 PM, Jason Dillon wrote:

> Somewhat related, I think we should rename the modules:
>
> configs/activemq 									-> configs/activemq-ra
> modules/geronimo-activemq-gbean				-> modules/geronimo-activemq
> modules/geronimo-activemq-gbean-management	-> modules/geronimo-
> activemq-management
>
> I always get confused about the configs/activemq... its really the
> resource adapter configuration.  And IMO its irrelevant to have
> 'gbean' in our module names.

Those seem logical, to me...

--kevan

Re: activemq modules in trunk still using org.apache.activemq for package

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
On Mar 17, 2007, at 4:09 AM, Jason Dillon wrote:

> I think its high time this was changed to
> org.apache.geronimo.activemq.
>
> Any objections?

Not from me... Sounds good.

--kevan