Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Potschies, Johannes - ENCOWAY" <jo...@encoway.de> on 2010/12/15 12:49:49 UTC

Inserting Timer after every request

Hello mailing list,

we have built a rather long sequence of requests to perform an automatic load test. Now we want to insert a timer (gaussian) after every request. Do we need to insert these timers manually or is there a way to insert multiple timers after some requests or even all requests at once?

Thanks in advance

Johannes

Re: Inserting Timer after every request

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Timers apply before samplers. They apply to *all* samplers that are in
scope, so just add a single timer to the top level and it will be
applied before every sampler.