Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Joshua P <jp...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/02 17:01:30 UTC

Re: Luke 4.7.0 released

Hi there!

I'm recieving the following errors when trying to run luke-with-deps.jar

SLF4J: Failed to load class "org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder".
SLF4J: Defaulting to no-operation (NOP) logger implementation
SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#StaticLoggerBinder for further
details.
Exception in thread "main"
Exception: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError thrown from the
UncaughtExceptionHandler in thread "main"

Any ideas?

Re: Luke 4.7.0 released

Posted by Dmitry Kan <so...@gmail.com>.
welcome!
there will be a shell script in the next luke release:

https://github.com/DmitryKey/luke/blob/master/luke.sh

Re: Luke 4.7.0 released

Posted by simon <mt...@gmail.com>.
adding that worked - thanks.