Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Lionel Cons <li...@cern.ch> on 2011/05/20 07:49:27 UTC

DLQ in Apollo

Hiram,

We currently use Dead Letter Queues in ActiveMQ to analyze which
messages expired.

Do you have plans to support DLQs in Apollo?

Wo don't need fancy policies, we just need to tell the broker that
expired messages should be put into a named queue that we will purge.
For us, a single DLQ per broker is enough.

Cheers,

Lionel

Re: DLQ in Apollo

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
I've opened up APLO-16 to track the feature request.  I would be nice
to eventually get the feature in too!

Regards,
Hiram

FuseSource