Posted to dev@bloodhound.apache.org by Ryan Ollos <ry...@wandisco.com> on 2012/10/01 20:50:37 UTC

Introduction

Hello Bloodhound developers,

I've had the pleasure of talking with some of you recently, but for those
that I haven't met, I wanted to send an introduction. I have just joined on
with WANdisco to be part of the Bloodhound project and would like to take
this opportunity to introduce myself to the rest of the team and anyone
else that might be interested. I'm located in Seattle, Washington, USA. My
background is in research and development of medical devices, and my most
recent full time role was as team lead in the development of ultrasound
blood flow monitor. Most of my coding experience is in C++ and MATLAB,
though some recent projects have led me to the .NET and C# world.

Since 2008 I've been running a Trac instance for
the aforementioned project, and from there I got involved in working on
plugins and writing small patches for Trac. I've been an administrator for
the Trac-Hacks site for more than a year now, and doing my best to help
fix-up plugins and to promote the community over there. Developing on Trac
and plugins has become a pretty intense hobby for me, and I'm incredibly
excited to be able to develop some real energy to the Bloodhound project,
which I see as having the possibility of pulling together all of the best
things that exist in the Trac community and making them available for
everyone. I hope my experience with Trac and Trac-Hacks will allow me to
make a valuable contribution to the Bloodhound project, and I hope to make
Trac and Trac-Hacks better along the way, in ways that will support
Bloodhound.

At the moment I'm just trying to get acquainted with the project and see
where I can best help out. I'm going through the open issues and getting
acquainted with Bloodhound. I'm on IRC now (rjollos) and look forward to
chatting and working with all of you.

- Ryan Ollos

Re: Introduction

Posted by Olemis Lang <ol...@gmail.com>.
On 10/1/12, Ryan Ollos <ry...@wandisco.com> wrote:
> Hello Bloodhound developers,

:)

> I've had the pleasure of talking with some of you recently, but for those
> that I haven't met, I wanted to send an introduction. I have just joined on
> with WANdisco to be part of the Bloodhound project

cool !

[...]
> At the moment I'm just trying to get acquainted with the project and see
> where I can best help out. I'm going through the open issues and getting
> acquainted with Bloodhound. I'm on IRC now (rjollos) and look forward to
> chatting and working with all of you.

if u need any help , please ask
;)

Olemis.