Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by fanyun <yu...@vtradex.com> on 2001/04/08 16:32:27 UTC

a small question

Hi:

This is a small question about new tdk.

I create a new app using   newapp.sh test.

I find tdk create the following code.    I find a  #formCell tag is used in
*.vm.      I also find a GlobalMacro.vm  at template directory.

Does that mean turbine will load the GlobalMacro.vm as default. And the
macros can  be used any where?

Regards

fanyun

<form method="post" action="$link.setPage("Index.vm").setAction("SQL")">
        #formCell ("Title" "title" "")
        #formCell ("Author" "author" "")
        #formCell ("Department" "dept" "")
        #formCell ("Url" "url" "")
        #formCell ("Body" "body" "")
    <input type="submit" name="eventSubmit_doInsert" value="Insert"/>
</form>

Re: a small question

Posted by Jon Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com>.
on 4/8/01 7:32 AM, "fanyun" <yu...@vtradex.com> wrote:

> Does that mean turbine will load the GlobalMacro.vm as default. And the
> macros can  be used any where?

This is more a velocity question, but the answer is: Yes.

That is why it is called "GlobalMacro.vm".

-jon