Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by "Mahmoud M.Hanafy" <m....@yahoo.com> on 2021/06/09 22:14:20 UTC

HR Director position opportunity

Dear CEO / Chairman

    Good Day

Please accept my cover letter and resume as consideration for the HR
Director position at your respected company and being a member of a
successful work team and in my endless commitment to searching for an
effective healthy work environment.

 I possess strong leadership and managerial skills, I consider myself a
relationship builder and I have strong decision-making skills. I am
committed to mentoring others who want to advance their careers, and I
believe I can help the employees of Your Company while improving your
company's daily operations and revenue streams.

At my previous position, I have leading the Core Competencies in
Organizational Development, Human Resource optimization, Human Capital
management, organizational efficiencies and process excellence, HR
Strategies, Organization Restructuring & Design, Change Management, Employee
Engagement, Coaching, Developing Organization Culture, People Development,
Performance Management, Reward Management, Talent Management, Leadership
Development, Internal Communication, Compensation and Benefits, Payroll
Management, Preparing and controlling the HR Budget, HR Operation and HR
Projects.

Eighteen years of experience in human resources management and
organizational development has provided me with the experience, skills and
ability required to lead the human resource management team to make the
company one of the best places to work.

I have managed teams and completed projects with solid prior experience in
technology transformations and facilitation of change during technology
implementations, with emphases on Financial & HR systems transformations
(Oracle).

My studies in the field of finance made me skilled in preparing and
controlling the company's Budget for HR, in addition to making accurate
analysis of all budgetary influences and anticipating potential changes.

I would welcome the opportunity to help your Leading Company to increase its
revenue while undertaking efforts to improve employee satisfaction and
performance. I thank you in advance for your time and consideration, and I
look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

    Mahmoud M.Hanafy

Mobile: (+2) 012 70 78 71 29 - (+2) 01000 83 00 14

Email:  <ma...@yahoo.com> m_m_hanafy@yahoo.com

LinkedIn:  <https://www.linkedin.com/in/mahmoudmhanafy>
linkedin.com/in/mahmoudmhanafy

WhatsApp: 002 012 70 78 71 29